If you enjoyed some of the ideas from Great Uses For Shoeboxes, How To Organize Your Home With Hooks, and Altoid Tin Crafts and Uses, here is the final installment of how to organize your home with things you already own, and one of my favorites, because shoe organizers (those over the door shoe-holders) are very versatile, especially if you choose a clear shoe organizer so you can see everything you are storing inside the compartments.
How To Organize Your Home With Shoe Organizers
1. Use a shoe organizer to organize small electronics, gadgets, and cords.
2. Store craft supplies such as yarn, ribbon, glue, glitter, and more in the separate compartments of the shoe organizers.
3. Organize your bathroom and linen closet by storing toiletries you stock up on when there is a sale, and have them ready when you need them.
4. Use a small, clear shoe organizer as a spice rack to easily find and grab what you need when cooking for a more organized kitchen.
5. Store hats and mittens for winter neatly inside a closet.
6. Organize gift wrapping, ribbons, bows, and tags in a clear shoe organizer to make getting ready for the holidays and birthday parties a snap.
7. Keep cleaning supplies together so you are ready to go when it’s time to clean and organize your home.
8. Store video games, remotes and controllers tangle-free in separate compartments.
9. Store nails, screws and tools you may need around the house for minor repairs and upkeep in a makeshift tool kit.
10. Create a diaper changing station supply holder that is portable, organized, and convenient.
Read our other home organization posts for more unique ideas on how to organize your home with things you probably already have!
photo credits: google images