It’s a busy world, and it seems everyone is multi-tasking their way through it. I fall into that trap often, and I say trap because for me, multi-tasking is the surest way to get nothing done. I start something, start something else, get caught up in something else, think I’m getting lots done because I began so many projects, and before I know it, the day is over and nothing has been finished.
It’s a busy world, and I can’t multi-task to make my way through it. Instead, I make use of timers, to do lists, and planners. Then, doing it one step at a time, I get through it. Organization is key, because if everything is where it’s supposed to be, and there is a spot for everything, it just makes life so much easier.
Tips To Help New Parents Stay Organized
- Keep it simple. You don’t need every product marketed to parents, so just stick with what you need and what works for you.
- Keep the most important products within reach, so when you need them you don’t have to hunt for them.
- Return everything to its place after using (if you remember to- I had that mommy brain going on big time).
- Ask for help when you need it, because we all need help and it’s ok to ask for it- no one can do everything alone!
- Prioritize your time, because there will be a lot of demands on you, and there is one most important thing on your to do list as a new parent. Everything else has to be on the back burner for a while, but since you do have to do other things, remember that To Do lists are your friend!
What are your tips to help new parents stay organized? Looking for more info, product reviews, and fun tips? Join us on the Playtex Mom Baby Trust page on facebook.