This post brought to you by Kraft Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
Kraft Foods Everyday Delicious is a one stop location on Walmart.com that offers recipes, coupons and samples, as well as information on new products and store events. It’s updated regularly to offer new content for consumers in multiple categories, such as:
- Kraft Foods Products at Walmart, introducing you to the latest Kraft Foods products on a monthly basis for convenient and healthy solutions to make life simpler, ranging from full meal solutions to easy ways to pack lunches.
- Coupon Incentives to save money on your favorite Kraft Foods products.
- Recipe Center, created specifically to make it simple to find easy recipes and help you plan your meals during the week, everything from holiday desserts to kid-friendly dinners, and they can be shared via social media or printed out for your own use.
We found a recipe we love that was a hit with little man also (he loves sliders)…it’s a combination of two of the recipes we found, Made Over Cheeseburgers and Singles Sliders, and we are sharing it below. There are lots of other surprisingly really great, pin-worthy recipes there, all in one place. I would never have thought to look on a retail store site for such awesome recipes, but they really are worth taking a look at for meal ideas throughout the week.
Made-Over Cheeseburger Sliders
1 lb lean ground beef
4 KRAFT Singles, halved
8 slider buns, split
1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
4 lettuce leaves
1 onion, cut into 1/24-inch-thick slices
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Shape meat into 8 1/2″ thick patties.
3. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, topping with Kraft Singles pieces to melt.
4. Add buns to the grill to toast for the last 2 minutes.
5. Place burger on slider bun half, add Miracle Whip dressing, chopped onions and lettuce to burgers and cover with tops of buns.