Beauty tips are lots of fun for women, as is trying out new beauty products and learning tricks of the trade from famously beautiful celebrities. Cindy Crawford, the forever young looking supermodel, has come out with a 5-step beauty regimen to keep skin looking young, and I have the opportunity to try it out.
I’m in my mid-30’s, so great skin is something I think about a lot now. For the first time, I’m noticing fine lines in my once plump skin, and darn it, I plan to fight signs of aging as much as I can. The Meaningful Beauty 5-step System is a month-long supply of five beauty products, including:
- Skin Softening Cleanser that hydrates skin while it cleanses.
- Antioxidant Day Creme with SPF 20 that helps fight the aging process and prevent sun damage.
- Creme de Serum to provide moisture to skin and plump it up, reducing the appearance of fine lines and even deeper wrinkles.
- Lifting Eye Creme (advanced formula) that helps minimize signs of aging about the eyes and firm this delicate skin area.
- Skin Brightening Decollete and Neck Treatment with SPF 15, which is designed to minimize signs of aging about and below the neck (this delicate skin are is where the aging process usually first shows, and most drastically, in the form of wrinkles or sun spots).
There is also a bonus item of Glowing Serum, and Glycolic Treatment Pads, which I’m really excited to try, as it will exfoliate my skin and minimize pores. Right now I put on make-up, and at the end of the day wash it off with soap and water, and I feel like I should be doing something to help prevent or minimize the lines forming around my eyes. In the past I’ve had a good impression of alpha hydroxy acid creams, thus my excitement over the Glycolic Treatment Pads, which sound like an even better way to incorporate this into my beauty routine (the convenience of pads, and a system that automatically delivers a new monthly supply to me each month). I’ll have the opportunity to try these products out for the next month and share my opinion on each step of the beauty treatment system. I was also given a second set to give to someone who is meaningful to me, and gave it to my hard-working mom, so she can enjoy some well-deserved self-pampering as well. If we manage to have skin that is half as lovely as Cindy Crawford’s, I’d say it will be a success, so stay tuned to find out!
I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf Meaningful Beauty and received a 5-step treatment kit to facilitate my review, a second 5-step treatment kit to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.