This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Apple Vacations. All opinions are 100% mine.
In the midst of more snow in New York, all I can think about is a vacation someplace warm, like beautiful Mexico. I know Mexico is amazing after visiting about ten years ago, and I’d say it’s about time to revisit and welcome spring! Apple Vacations would like to invite everyone to come and fall in love with Mexico, the country with a warm culture, delicious food, spectacular beaches, and so many fun things to do!
If you are planning your spring break, thinking about a great family vacation for the summer, or even just a quick mini-honeymoon with your spouse to have some time together alone, take a spring break getaway to Mexico!
When Americans travel abroad, they of course consider safety. The U.S. State Department introduced a new system for alerting Americans about possible security risks while traveling abroad, and lucky for all spring breakers, there are many beautiful destinations in Mexico that have been explicitly listed as having no travel restrictions, like Cancun, Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta, and Los Cabos!
Here are some tips to make sure your spring getaway is truly the vacation of a lifetime:
1. Check the U.S. State Department’s risk level classifications of the destination you plan on visiting before you book, and plan accordingly.
2. Bring at least two forms of ID with your on your travels. Keep one in a hotel safe, and the other on you as you enjoy your trip.
3. Plan your trip through a reputable and trusted company, like Apple Vacations. You can feel secure when you purchase your vacation package with a company that is reliable, has a great reputation, and can also offer you great value on a package (airfare, hotel, and transfers in on package).
4. Familiarize yourself with the area before you arrive, and once you get there. Know the locations of information desks and security, and don’t stray too far from tourist-safe areas while exploring.
5. When planning excursions, where to eat, places to check out, etc, ask your travel advisor or the hotel concierge for recommendations that they trust to be both safe and fun.
There is so much to do, your Mexico vacation to Cancun, Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta, or Los Cabos is sure to be truly magical. Even if you just relax, the atmosphere, the air, the water, the food is all so dreamy, you don’t need to do more.
Apple Vacations are all-inclusive, safe, and fun!
Planning an All-Inclusive Apple Vacations takes care of all the planning for you, so your flight, hotel accommodations, transfers, and in-resort Apple Representative are all planned out for you- just start packing. The deals are great with all-inclusive packages and most round-trip flights are few or only-stop to your destination. You can often find a morning departure and evening return to soak every ounce of wonderfulness out of your vacation time in paradise, and Apple Vacations Resort Representatives are always willing to help, both by welcoming you and helping you enjoy your time while there.
Ready to defrost from a too long winter, and getaway for spring break? Visit the Mayan ruins, go diving in the sea, walk along the beautiful sandy beaches… Mexico is the answer. Learn about the beautiful cities of Mexico at Beach Beat.