This is a sponsored post.
You know what I love about winter? Practically everything, from the snowy landscapes to the cozy, cold nights that encourage us all to snuggle in front of a roaring fire with hot chocolate, to all my favorite holidays celebrated closely together,
You know what I don’t love about winter? Dry skin. It’s the one dark cloud in an otherwise wonderful season of the year, and my hands, elbows, and feet suffer the most. Maybe because I’m active and use my hands a lot, and maybe because I’m always on my feet while standing and walking for most of each day, but these areas are very dry on my body and it’s much worse when the weather turns cold.
Luckily, AmLactin, a line of moisturizers that has been around for over twenty years – and one that I used to recommend a lot when I was a practicing pharmacist – is here to save the day. Even very dry skin can become soft and smooth, despite the cold winds and frigid temperatures, so no more rough skin, or even cracked or bleeding skin.
I’ve been using AmLactin for a long time, because I suffered from cracked and bleeding hands for so long. I would wake up on cold mornings and find dry blood on the back of my hands and not know why, and feel stinging pain every time I washed my poor suffering hands. I had searched for a moisturizing lotion that would help with severely dry skin, and many actually stung as I applied them, and just weren’t effective enough.
AmLactin products are fragrance free and pH balanced so I didn’t feel the same irritation when I applied it to my cracked skin, and I was so happy to find my skin healing within days. Now I use AmLactin every year when the weather turns cold and the inside of my heated home has super dry air. The skin on my hands has never cracked or bled again since I started to use it.
I’m really happy to see many more products offered by AmLactin than those I traditionally use, so I’m sharing the new ones I learned about with you. I usually shop online, especially during the busy holiday season (not a fan of looking for parking in the cold, or waiting on long lines in stores), and here are some favorites you can find on Amazon:
* AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Ultra Hydrating Body Cream – fragrance free and contains alpha-hydroxy, which has many beauty benefits for skin in addition to hydration, such as gentle exfoliation and even helps improve the rough, bumpy skin associated with Keratosis Pilaris.
* AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Cerapeutic Restoring Body Lotion for Arms and Legs – I love to apply this all over my body when I wake up. After a night under a down blanket in a dry home, my skin needs to have its moisture replenished! This lotion is extremely hydrating and contains rich humectants that draw water to the skin, and lasts for up to 24 hours.
* AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Foot Cream – my worst area are my feet, especially my heels, and this cream works hard to deeply and intensely moisturize an area that sometimes becomes painfully dry and cracked.
* AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion with Lactic Acid – contains 12% lactic acid and boosts our skin’s natural renewal process by exfoliating and moisturizing.
AmLactin is fragrance free, non-greasy, and the best solution for dry skin that I have found. Each formula comes in a variety of sizes so you can keep it on your countertop of your vanity or pop a small tube or bottle into your purse to always have some on hand.
Win a $100 AmLactin Skin Care Prize Package
Would you love to win an AmLaction prize package featuring a variety of AmLactin products that will help keep your skin supple and soft all winter long? Follow these steps to enter my Soft Skin Giveaway:
1. Visit Visit amlactin.com and look at each of their products.
2. In the comments section below, tell me about your dry skin problem areas AND provide a link to the product you’d most like to try to enter.
On November 26th, I will randomly pick one commenter to win $100 worth of AmLactin products via Random.org! Prize will be fulfilled and shipped by AmLactin Skin Care.
AmLactin is available on Amazon.com, and also available at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Costco, Walmart and Rite Aid.
Uncover smooth, radiant skin with AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Skin Care. Its unique exfoliating and hydrating alpha-hydroxy therapy gently removes dead skin cells and thoroughly moisturizes. It’s the difference between skin care and skin therapy. Look for AmLactin moisturizers at your local Target, CVS, Walgreens, Costco, Walmart and Rite Aid.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AmLactin Skin Care. The opinions and text are all mine.