It’s spring, so that means it’s time for me and my family to head outdoors more. We love baseball games, picnics, going to the park and beach, and of course, my beauty regimen and wardrobe changes with the new season. The warmer weather means less moisturizer than I applied during the dry winter months, and less saturated colors for my makeup. The cold winter months had me slathering my skin with creamy moisturizers and enhancing my pale features with more vibrant colors, but now with the spring, and soon summer, that has all changed!
My Spring & Summer Beauty Regimen
- Oil free moisturizer with spf or sunblock to protect my skin from stronger sun rays
- Jergens Natural Glow self tanner for pretty and healthy looking color
- Light touch with makeup- pink lip gloss instead of red lipstick, no concealer or heavy foundation, a touch of mascara
- Dropped blush, lipliner and eye shadows altogether now that the days are sunny and I’m using a self tanner to adds a glow to my face
- Weekly pedicures with trendy spring colors
- Weekly hair conditioning to rejuvenate my hair from the sun’s drying effects
- Pretty hair clips and facial oil blotting sheets in my purse to keep my hair up and my face shine free during long hot days
Jergens new line of Natural Glow products allows women to go more natural everyday, with less makeup, and to have a beautiful, natural glow of color without the risks of sunbathing. Applying Jergens natural glow regularly will keep you looking healthy and glowing year round! I apply it only twice a week for a very natural sunkiss of color, and love it!
Share how natural-looking skin color makes you feel for a chance to win $500!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jergens. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules
I’ll have to try these out!