Two weeks until Valentine’s Day, and we have some great suggestions for gift for a special woman in your life, whether it’s your sweetheart or your daughter (whomever you call your Valentine!)…we love these picks because they are not only adorable and unique, but fun too (and I would personally love each and every one):
1. City Pass Take a tour of your city with your Valentine via City Pass, which offers the best of various major cities. Our New York City tour includes Ellis Island, Liberty Island, the Empire State Building Observatory, and various world famous museums, and if you want to see Manhattan, there is probably nothing more romantic than site-seeing these monumentally historic, beautiful and meaningful places together before a lovely dinner together in the evening. City Pass is available for many popular tourist cities, and is a really memorable way to spend the day together (I can’t wait to share my adventures touring my beloved city with City Pass soon- keep an eye out!)
2. Eyecandy Glam Spa Bucket and Soothing Eye Coolors because sometimes she just needs to relax and pamper herself, and these chilled gel packs fit over the eyes to soothe them and reduce puffiness and irritation. The Eyecandy eye coolers are only $12 each and are a great way to affordably gift all the ladies in your life. The Glam Spa Bucket ($18) comes with a sparkly, pink martini-scented stardust glitter body wash and cotton terry wash cloth, so she can sparkle when you take her out for a night on the town.
3. The new Kindle Touch eReader, makes reading anywhere a breeze- I keep mine in my purse, and have an entire library of hundreds of books at my fingertips. It’s easy to navigate and features a touch screen so she can just swipe to turn the page (like a real book), and it’s incredibly thin and light weight.
4. Jewelry (of course!)- we like this beautiful silver bracelet from Helping Hearts; not only does 50% of the profits go to charity, but it’s just so pretty, and the beads move so she can use it to keep track of her health goals (move a bead to the other side each time a goal is reached) or anything that is important to her.
5. iPod Shuffle In its pink aluminum case, this compact music player is adorably girly and fun. It’s only $49 and teeny, so she can clip it anywhere as she walks, works out, or commutes, and the iPod shuffle allows her to listen to her favorite music for up to 15 hours. It’s the gift of music, dancing and fun!
6. You want to protect the woman you love (whether she’s your 9 year old daughter or 39 year old wife) so make sure she is protected when she’s out riding her bike or rollerblading, with an affordable and adorable Nutcase Love Street Helmet. It’s a romantic way to say “I love you and I want to keep you safe”, and if she gets helmet hair, it won’t matter, because these helmets are so cute she’ll want to keep it on.
7. A romantic date ice skating or doing something she loves. My husband surprised me on our first Valentine’s Day as a married couple by having a limo pick me up, with champagne and a brand new pair of ice skates with pink laces waiting inside. We were driven to Rockefeller Center, where I skated for the first time amidst dozens of other happy couples (and he stumbled along in a pair of rented skates alongside me). A fun day doing what she loves is an awesome gift!
Have a happy Valentine’s Day!