This is part of a sponsored collaboration with HBO and DiMe Media. All opinions expressed are my own.
Sesame Street was a major part of my childhood, and it’s the Saturday morning ritual for my sons too. Summer is almost here, which means no homework and long days of spending time together, having fun and learning new things, and we are looking forward to starting mornings watching a show I loved so much as a child.
The Emmy Award-winning educational show now airs on HBO every Saturday morning at 9 am ET with both brand new episodes as well as classic episodes from the last five seasons, and also airs at additional times every day, and in Spanish on HBO Latino.
HBO Sesame Street Schedule:
– New season of Sesame Street airs on HBO at 9 am ET every Saturday morning
– Spanish language Sesame Street airs on HBO Latino at the same time – 9 am Saturday morning
– Current and past seasons of Sesame Street air on HBO Family daily at 8 am
– Past five seasons of Sesame Street available to stream on HBO Now, HBO Go, and HBO On Demand
The new season of Sesame Street features an amazing line-up of celebrity guests such as Gwen Stefani, Ne-Yo, Pharrell Williams, Gina Rodriguez, and Lupita Nyong’o- all of whom I’m fans of. It’s going to be a great summer!
Five Tips For A Very Fun Family Summer
1. Spend a lot of time outdoors. For very hot days, break out the squirt guns and water balloons!
2. Enjoy breakfast together each morning while watching Sesame Street on HBO Family – a great way to start each day.
3. Take long day trips to beaches or amusement parks, and make the time in the car part of the fun. Open all the windows and sun roof, tell jokes and play car games. Make stops for ice cream along the way.
4. Create bags for different adventures- a canvas bag filled with beach toys (like sand castle building supplies and a beach ball), another bag filled with park toys (frisbees, badminton set, balls), and a third for backyard play (bubbles, sidewalk chalk, ). Now you’re ready for where ever the day takes you.
5. Make a list of fun summer activities- everything from making a lemonade stand to having card building contests- and try to do as many as you can before it’s back-to-school time.
I created a check list of all the fun things I’d love to do with my boys each summer that you can download it from Etsy and print it out here. If you insert it into a plastic magnetic frame it can be placed on your fridge to check off each item with a dry erase marker as you do them. See if you can do it all!
Check out Momentos Divertidos here…
… and remember to tune in with your kids to watch their favorite characters all summer long on Sesame Street on Saturday mornings at 9:00 am ET/8:00 am CT on HBO and HBO Latino, and on HBO Family at 8 am ET every morning! Visit HBO Kids to keep the fun going.