There is nothing better than curling up by the fire with a hot drink and a tasty sweet treat during the cold months of a New York winter, so I make sure to always have some tasty beverages and baked goods ready. International Delight makes these moments so much more delightful with seasonal creamers in some darned yummy flavors, such as Peppermint Mocha, Frosted Sugar Cookie, and White Chocolate Raspberry.
They are delicious in my morning coffee, and perfect in recipes! My favorite is International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer, and I can replace milk in many baked recipes to elevate it to a perfect Christmas treat. I recently made Frosted Muffins, delicious Frosted Sugar Cookie flavored muffins that look like they are covered in a blanket of fallen snow, perfect for the season, and I’m sharing it with you below.
Frosted Sugar Cookie Muffins w. Fallen Snow Icing
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup ID Frosted Sugar Cookie
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp old fashioned oats
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tbs International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl, and mix together with a wooden spoon.
3. Whisk egg in a separate bowl, then stir in International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie creamer and melted butter.
4. Add egg/creamer mix to bowl of dry ingredients, and stir mixture until well blended.
5. Drop batter into muffin tin, filling each cup to about two-thirds full.
6. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon, brown sugar, and oats and sprinkle each muffin cup with the mixture
7. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, and while muffins bake, mix powdered sugar, butter, and International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer in a blender to create icing.
8. Remove muffins from oven, let cool, then ice each muffin with a drizzle of Frosted Sugar Cookie Icing
Have a wonderful holiday!
We are looking forward to a fun-filled Christmas season, and treasure our evenings together reading holiday books and enjoying seasonal drinks and treats. I hope you love our Frosted Sugar Cookie recipe, and it tastes incredible without the icing too if you are being careful with calories- no reason for the entire family to not enjoy it together ♥︎
Frosted Sugar Cookie Muffins without icing:
Ready to make your holiday treats more magical? Use the store locator to find the International Delight seasonal creamers near you, and connect on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for updates and inspiration.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.