I love to cook, bake, and broil, and found myself with a lemon of an oven in our new home. The kicker is that the oven was almost new, only 13 months old when it gave out, and during it’s short life was difficult to work with anyway. I recently had the opportunity to enjoy the Samsung Flex Duo™ Slide-In Gas Range with Dual Door and WiFi Connectivity (yes, it is wireless), and now, I’m cooking again ♥︎
Samsung has a long-standing reputation for quality (which makes me a little ashamed I didn’t buy a Samsung oven in the first place), and this sleek, intuitive, multi-tasking stainless steel wonder really looks gorgeous in my kitchen.
It also has the option to use the top half or the whole oven, which I love and have become used to by virtue of being forced to a little toaster oven over the last few months because our original oven died. I feel like I can still bake up smaller jobs with the top of my beloved Samsung Flex Duo Dual Door Range, for those times I’m just cooking up something quick and small, or the whole thing for when I’m making my family a feast.
The Samsung Flex Duo Slide-In Electric Range with Dual Door and WiFi Connectivity is technologically advanced, with a sensitive touch screen that allows me to very easily select my options. There won’t be a need to read a manual when you see how easy it is to communicate with the panel, and the Samsung Flex Duo Gas Range even has wonderful small details that are so very helpful to home cooks, like a detachable temperature probe that connects to the inside of the oven to allow you to make sure your meal reached the perfect temperature, and a grate that has a flexible lift side- I love these thoughtful features.
Details that make the Samsung Flex Duo Gas Range with Dual Doors wonderful
1. Available in gas or electric models
2. Knobs in use are illuminated with blue LED lights for convenience
3. Top oven is a fan oven, bottom is a true convection oven for those who appreciate cooking with a convection oven
4. A large oven capacity of 5.8 cu. ft.
5. Five stove-top burners, including a center bridged burner that can be used for a griddle, and a triple burner
6. A temperature probe, automatic oven light when opening the door, and child safety lock are wonderful safety and convenience features
7. A warming drawer with variable settings
8. WiFi connectivity to monitor your cooking from another room- change the temperature or even turn the oven off
Love is in the details ♥︎
Find out more about the Samsung Flex Duo™ Slide-In Gas Range with Dual Door and WiFi Connectivity here, and elevate your cooking experience. It’s fun being in the kitchen again!