This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx on behalf of BOTA.
When it comes to skincare, I always prefer gentle products that are plant-based and cruelty free. BOTA Skincare offers some products that have recently become part of my daily skin routine that are not only effective, but non-GMO, cruelty free, paraben free, and plant-based. Their new CBD Infused Skincare line just launched this April and like all BOTA™ products, provides gentle, effective skincare that is free of harsh chemicals and includes some of the best elements nature has to offer for skin. The entire CBD Infused Skincare line is plant-based, and infused with the highest quality hemp oil derived from non-GMO hemp grown in the U.S. through natural farming practices.
Some of the BOTA products I started incorporating into my beauty regime include:
* BOTA™ Calming and Nourishing All-Day Body Lotion, made for all skin types and with 400mg CBD (cannabidiol) and avocado oil. The hemp extract is nano-emulsified and works together with the avocado oil to seriously nourish and hydrate the skin, which my skin loves. It also contains Vitamins A, C, D, and E, essential nutrients that soothe skin. It’s helped reduce any redness from dry skin and really hydrates.
* BOTA Warming Muscle Melt Creme with 300mg CBD and cinnamon oil in the 2 oz container. Cinnamon oil has been used throughout history for its natural warming affect on skin, and massaging this crème into tired muscles after a long day or a strenuous workout and let the combination of the cinnamon oil, shea butter, and hemp extract sooth you.
* BOTA Age Defying Hand Lotion with 150mg CBD and Apricot Kernel Oil and antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E to fight free radicals that cause damage to tissue. It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, which for some reason is something I notice on myself and my friends starting in our early 30s. It’s probably because we are such busy, hard working women, but our hands can sure use this! It’s non-greasy feeling and quick-absorbing, with natural emollients and essential fatty acids that soothe and hydrates dry skin. I keep it in my purse to always have on hand (pun intended).
* BOTA Calming and Nourishing Tincture in spearmint is a plant powered supplement with 10mg CBD per serving and Coconut MCT Oil. Medium-chain triglycerides are popular with my keto friends, and the Calming and Nourishing Tincture is created to both calm down stressful feelings and fight brain fog. A dose of a dropperful (1ml) daily held under the tongue for about 10 to 20 seconds, then swallowed, may help bring back feelings of harmony during chaotic times. BOTA Nourishing Spearmint Tincture is crafted to help promote a sense of calm and well-being and is packaged in a small bottle to take along with you.
* BOTA Ultra-Rich Satin Body Crème offers 200mg CBD in a 4 oz jar, in a formula combining shea butter, jojoba seed oil, and hemp extract that is truly ultra rich and creamy. You can give your body the magnificent plant-based care it deserves, and this decadent, light body crème makes a marvelous gift as well because it’s so luxurious feeling. Along with the BOTA Warming Muscle Melt, it’s become one of my favorite go-to skincare products.
I prefer to keep my beauty regimen and skin routine simple. The Calming and Nourishing All-Day Body Lotion is always on my nightstand, so I can apply it as soon as I wake up. I keep the BOTA Age Defying Hand Lotion in my purse, the Ultra Rich Satin Body Crème near my bathtub, and everything else in the medicine cabinet of my private bathroom. It’s a full, efficient, wonderful skin routine that keeps my skin feeling and looking great all day and night. BOTA Skincare is offering a discount of 15% off BOTA products with code PLANTPOWER15 until May 31st, 2020. If you pick any of these up, I’d love to know how you like them. Share with me or BOTA on social with @BOTA_Hemp. You can also learn more at the Complete Guide to Natural Skincare here!
All products contain less than 0.3% THC, are cruelty free, made in the USA, and BOTA takes pride in offering the best CBD skincare products.