Christmas dinner just isn’t a Christmas dinner without a traditional delicious ham, and we have an absolutely incredible and easy Glazed Ham recipe to share! We sometimes make it for Thanksgiving and New Year’s also, and it’s always a special treat.
Christmas Glazed Ham Recipe
Ingredients for Christmas Glazed Hame Recipe:
1 boneless ham 4-6 pounds
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsps prepared mustard
1 cup filtered water
1/2 tsp pepper
1 can organic sliced pineapples
How to make Christmas Glazed Ham Recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place ham in a roasting pan and cook for 45 minutes to warm the meat.
3. Mix the maple syrup, cornstarch, mustard, water, and pepper together to make a glaze.
4. Brush half the glaze over the ham and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
5. Repeat with the rest of the glaze and continue to bake for another 15 minutes, until the glaze is bubbly and has formed an even coat over the ham. Baste as needed.
6. About 10 minutes before completed, add pineapple slices to pan around ham to warm up and soak up juice.
7. Remove from heat, slice and place on serving plate. Eat and enjoy with your family for Christmas dinner!
I hope you enjoy this marvelous Glazed Ham recipe as much as we do!