To my dear little man,
A lot of changes in a month! You now feed yourself, walk around with confidence, challenge your older brother when he takes your toy, and repeat funny sounds and noises you hear around you. How did this happen so fast? Where did my little baby go? Who is the handsome little devil sitting in his place, looking up at me with those charmingly long lashes?
Time is passing by too quickly, but one day you’ll look back and read my memories of you, so I wanted to share:
1. how daring you are- you aren’t afraid of anything, and you don’t give up!
2. how smart you are- if I hide something from you, you know it, and go looking for it. You are starting to figure out how things work and testing things out.
3. how curious you are- you want to know what is inside every drawer, what happens when you press a button, everything is a source of wonder
4. how vocal you are- you only say three words, but you are sure expressive!
5. how much you love to dance- the sound of music anywhere, even the repeating beat of someone tapping a pen, makes you shake your booty and bounce up and down on your chubby legs.
I look forward to every day, but still feel sad as each day closes. It’s just happening all too fast.
I will always love you,
Visit my friend at A Mom’s Impression next in our circle of bloggers!