Beauty is a goal for most of us, and some of us are willing to experiment a little bit more than others in order to achieve it, especially the wealthy and celebrities. I recently discovered some interesting, and possibly very effective, beauty treatments that the rich and famous swear by, and has now been embraced by the masses.
I’m really curious, though…on your quest for beauty and youthful good looks, would you do any of these?
Unusual Beauty Treatments
- Use a lotion made of sheep placenta? Madonna and Eva Longoria swear by it
- Let fishies eat the dead skin off your feet? This is known as the Fish Pedicure, and salons are offering this all over the US…a foot bath full of fish nibble on your toes
- Put bird droppings on your face? Also referred to as the Geisha Facial, Nightingale excrement is believed to give you glowing skin and is a wildly popular spa treatment right now
- Let leeches suck on your skin? Demi Moore does, for two hour “treatments” at a time, believing that the enzymes they release while attached to your skin detoxify and improve your circulation
- Condition your hair with bull semen? I think of all the unusual beauty treatments I’ve ever heard of (and I’m pretty open minded, I would actually try most of them), this is the one I would avoid, because I’d keep wondering how they got it and I’d know what it is while it saturates my hair strands
What is the most unusual beauty tip or treatment you’ve heard of or tried?
Use the widget below to enter for a chance to win a $50 Visa gift card from BEAUTY by BUFORD. Find BEAUTY by BUFORD on facebook and twitter. Winner will be chosen on October 30th and contacted by email. US only. Good luck!