Want to wake up beautiful? Night time happens to be the best time to get beautiful. Your body is resting, no one is looking, and you don’t have to do any work. Here are five tips to maxing out those sleeping hours and getting your Beauty Sleep:
1. Lay your pretty head on a satin pillow case A satin pillowcase allows your hair and face to easily glide over the pillow, to reduce wrinkles naturally and prevent future wrinkles, as well as prevent knots in hair. You’ll wake up with hair as pretty as you went to sleep with, and less split ends (really)- talk about a way to wake up beautiful! Makes a blowout last days longer too.
2. Whiten your teeth A great way to whiten teeth quickly is to use an overnight whitening kit that contains a safe level of hydrogen peroxide for at home use. Bleaching teeth at home can give you pearly white teeth in only 14 days, and saves you a lot of money ($40 vs $600 in the dentist’s chair!).
3. Get soft feet and hands If you want to know how to treat dry skin on feet and hands, try this fabulous trick- apply a rich moisturizing body lotion (slather it on!), put on some socks and gloves, and hit the sheets. There are even special gloves and socks created just to help promote absorption and maximize softness, so you wake up from your beauty sleep with the softest tootsies imaginable. For really dry skin, use Aquaphor or Vaseline.
4. Apply a face mask, deep hair conditioner, and zit cream No one can see you, so it’s time for hair repair and overnight zit removal. Cover your pillow with a towel, buy or create your favorite home remedies for zits, a face mask, and hair products, and let them do their work while you sleep. Just remember to wash off those zit cream white spots before you answer the door in the morning.
5. Sleep on your back Sleep positions affect your beauty. Sleeping on your stomach and face has been shown to cause wrinkles to develop much faster, and who wants to be young with wrinkles? Sleeping on your back helps to prevent wrinkles from developing so soon. If you have to sleep on your sides, alternate the side each night to prevent face wrinkles from developing more noticeably on either side.
These beauty tips and tricks really work, so don’t delay…start to wake up beautiful right away! What are your favorite tips for beauty sleep?