The art of flirting is fun, and anyone can do it. Here are tips on ways to flirt with Marilyn Monroe showing us how to flirt like an expert (warning: use wisely…ie on your husband if you are married, or on single, available men if you are not):
* Face your object, and align your body to them (especially your knees and shoulders). It’s a clear signal of interest, even if you are talking to someone else in a different direction. All animals tend to align their bodies with what’s most important (even fishies do this).
* Show your palms while you talk and gesture. It is a subconscious signal that you are interested.
* Wear Red- this color has no affect on women, but the color red is an aphrodisiac for men. Men are 56% more likely to ask out a woman wearing red than one wearing blue, and they notice a woman in red (who doesn’t?)
* Check out his body language– it he’s raising his shoulders and slightly hunching them forward like a shy little boy, it’s an unconscious indicator of interest (you got him!). Touch his forearm lightly with a couple fingers for just a second to let him know you reciprocate his feelings.
* Tilt your head coyly to the side as you listen to your guy talk, and blink a lot. It makes you appear feminine, interested, and batting eyelashes tells a man’s brain you like what you see.
* Wear homey scents: believe it or not, men are aroused by kitchen smells like pumpkin pie, lavendar, doughnuts, and licorice (these actually cause a 40% penile blood flow- oh my!). Body lotions from Bath and Body works in pumpkin or cinammon or baked anything are a good choice.
* Flirt with your eyes– slowly gaze around, and slowly look up at your target from under your lashes, batting your eyelashes a few times while you do so.