This week is the third episode of the newest Bachelorette season starring Ashley Hebert, and the rumors and spoilers are out there. The current season is one of the most popular season, and according to Reality Steve, Ashley is happily engaged somewhere. I’m not going to share who the winner is (you have to go to the spoiler site for that) but I do want to say that if Steve is right, I am very happy with Ashley’s choice…he is a cutie pie, really nice, and seems really into her.
My thoughts on the Bachelorette, the first two weeks:
* Ashley clearly likes good-looking men! Her main criteria seems to be physical chemistry, and she is right, she does have some of the best looking bachelors who have ever been on the show. Ryan Sutter and a few others were very good looking (I was very jealous of Trista Rehn, and thought living in Colorado would not be a bad idea if that was what their firemen looked like).
* The show obviously knows Bentley does not like Ashley. It’s absurd he was cast when his feelings were disclosed during the casting interviews. It’s also absurd they keep him on while he badmouths her and leads her on. He is wasting her time and taking the place of men who are really interested in her. Ali Fedetowsky was warned about Rated R Justin Rego as soon as they found out about his girlfriend back home, and Jake Pavelka was warned about a bachelorette contestant having an inappropriate relationship with a member of the Bachelor staff. Why doesn’t Ashley get the same courtesy? Though in all fairness, she was warned (by someone off the show) so she made her own choices.
* Since we don’t know if the Bachelorette spoilers are correct, I can still have fun following along and choosing favorites. My picks for Ashley are J.P. Rosenbaum (he was so anxious to kiss her), Mickey (they are cute together and he stole the first kiss), and Ryan P (he takes pictures with her and remembers little things about her from last season)
* Men who watched her season with Brad Womack and hoped it was her, men who notice changes in her hair, men who say they felt she was the one- they are all gone. She seems to like a challenge with men, and prefers them good looking, charming, and a bit elusive or mysterious. They don’t win points for being crazy about her.
* The hair is still killing me. Ashley Hebert has a great figure, and looked terrific with her shorter, blonde hair. The Morticia Adams hair just doesn’t flatter her.
Now for some Ashley Hebert trivia (because everyone seems to want to know):
How tall is Ashley Hebert? About 5’1″ or 5’2″, depending on the source.
What happened to Ashley’s ex boyfriend? One of Ashley’s long-term ex’s is rumored to have died before she started filming her stint on the Bachelor. There doesn’t seem to be info to confirm this (and she isn’t speaking about it yet) but if he was an ex, and not her boyfriend at the time, who cares?
Who warned Ashley about Bentley? Michelle Money, her friend and co-contestant on Brad Womack’s season of the Bachelor, admits that she was the one to send Ashley the warning texts that Bentley was on the show for the wrong reasons.
Ashley Hebert bio: Ashley is a dentist from Madawaska, ME who currently lives in Philadelphia. She is 26, and loves dancing so much that she teaches it, and studied it for years (she is an expert choreographer). She understands French because it’s a popular language in her hometown, but she doesn’t actually speak it. She has a couple of tattoos, including one that says “Crazy Beautiful”, and has an older sister who is also madly tattooed. The two have won a medley of beauty contests, and Ashley has won dance and fitness contests. She is family oriented and has a dog named Boo.
Ashley also reads blogs and gets upset when she reads negative things about herself. Ashley, don’t you know we are full of nonsense when we gossip, and are just having fun watching a “reality” show? No one means anything they write about this stuff, and we loves ya anyway!