Organizing a small space seems difficult, but after you decluttered and whittled your possessions down, it’s easier, especially if you start using your walls for storage. A shelf is one way to organize your apartment or small space, and another great organizing tip is organizing your home with hooks.
Wall hooks can organize everything. Here are some ideas to get that clutter off your floors, out of your crowded cabinets, and onto your walls, within arms reach when you need it. Choose beautiful wall hooks if you’d like them to double as decorations:
Organizing The Home Entrance With Hooks
1. Keep hats, gloves, umbrellas and jackets ready to grab in the front hall.
2. Hang up sports equipment that have no place else to go.
3. Store dog leashes and keys by the front door so you can grab them before you head out.
Organize Bedroom and Bathroom With Hooks
4. Hang neckties and belts on the wall where you can see them when you get dressed in the morning- makes picking out what accessories you need easier
5. Hang up hand towels and wash cloths so they are ready when you need it
6. Organize handbags in your closet on hooks
Organize Kitchen Space With Hooks
7. Hang up reusable shopping bags and aprons to keep them wrinkle free (and remind you to use them)
8. Organize cooking utensils you use most for easy reach while cooking
9. Store extra pots and pans (great if you don’t have a lot of cabinet space)
10. Hang up oven mitts and dish towels near the sink and oven so you don’t have to rifle through drawers when you need them
We are so hung up on hooks, we started to use them for other things too, such as to organize our electrical cords inside cabinets, and to hang up bags with things we want to return at our front door (otherwise we forget them until it’s too late to return). Buying pretty hooks helps to decorate your home at the same time, so if the hooks are visible on your wall or by the front entrance, invest a bit more to get beautiful wall hooks.